NEWLY CONSTRUCTED CHAUBISI
Recently 25 altars have been constructed, of which 24 altars are of all Tirthankers and the 25th of Bhagwan Jambuswami. SURI Mantra was given during Panch Kalyanak Mahostav held between 22nd to 29th Feb.2008 under(Sanidhya) Acharya Shri 108 Vidhyanand muniraj and his sangh. The new chaubisi was later shifted to Mandir Ji's parikarma Marg. Trikal Chaubisi has been constructed in main Mandir Ji and SURI Mantra was given during Panch Kalyanak Mahotsav held from 09-11-18 to 14-11-18 under sanidhya of Acharya Shri 108 Gyan Bhusan Muniraj and his sangh.
NEWLY CONSTRUCTED STAMBH MANAS
A Jiant Stambh Manas with total height 57 feet and four side Stambh Manas with total height of 14 feet each has been recently constructed in front of Mandir Ji whom SURI Mantra will be given during Panch Kalyanak which shall be held from 9 March to 14 March 2020 under Sanidhya of Shri 108 Acharya Ativeer Sagar Muniraj and his Sangh.
LIST OF OTHER JAIN TEMPLE, DHARAMSHALAS AND PLACES OF IMPORTANCE OF THE CITY
- Shri 1008 Bhagwan Chandra Prabhu, Digamber Jain Temple, Jain Gali, Mathura.
- Shri 1008 Bhagwan Padamprabhu Digamber Jain Temple, Manik Chowk, Mathura.
- Shri 1008 Bhagwan Chandraprabhu Digamber Jain Temple, Jaisinghpura, Mathura.
- Shri 1008 Parshvanath Shwetamber Jain Temple, Jain Gali, Mathura.
- Shri Bhagwan Aadinath Digamber Jain Temple, Vrindavan, Mathura.
- Monastry of Sethani Ji, Rajadhiraj marg Mathura.
- Monastry of Shri 1008 Aadinath Digamber Jain, Chaurasi, Mathura.
- Digamber Jain Dharamshala,Jain Gali, Mathura.
- Shwetamber Jain Dharamshala, Jain Gali, Mathura.
- Govt. Jain Museum, Near court campus, Mathura.
- Government Museum, Dampier Nagar, Mathura.
- Kankali Tila (mound) Bhuteshwar Mathura, the place from where more than 700 entiquities have been discovered which are placed in different Govt. Museums, Mathura.